Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude

With Thanksgiving upon us tomorrow, I cannot help but reflect on the many blessings in my life! As I journey through life, my focus is usually on the future... what do I need to do to improve (fill in the blank), how do I get better at (fill in the blank), etc. In order to pursue our personal best however, we must occassionally look backwards and recognize what we are trying to improve upon. Never underestimate your potential for growth and never devalue the progress you have made.

When we think of the things we are grateful for, we automatically put ourselves in a positive state of mind. Whe we think positively and with optimism we are able to tap into our creativity, which will bring new ideas on how to improve and achieve a personal best.

So, let this Thanksgiving be an opportunity to grow by showing gratitude. As I progress through the next year, I am going to work on develop a consistent attitude of gratitude and can't wait to see the growth that results. Just remember that you don't have to be great to get started, but you have to start to become great!

No comments:

Post a Comment